Risk assessment, management, and mitigation are critical components to ensuring project success. Recognizing this, the New Horizons Foundation has funded research for the development of a Risk Assessment Manual/Model that:
- Develops understandable model calculations to assess risk factors,
- Identifies risk mitigation options based on the nature and severity of the risks, and?
- Documents the process so that it can be followed by contractors.
The Report includes a documented process that guides the user in answering these questions:
- What risks should I consider for this project?
- What do I do about these risks, including countermeasures to manage the risk and/or adding a risk amount to the profit margin?
The Report will serve contractors as they seek to identify early on, which risks/opportunities deserve resources, develop early stages of an effective project risk assessment/management plan, and improve results using effective risk assessment/management tools.
Size: 54 pages